Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Ugh, Great Blog Post Lost:(

I had a wonderful blog entry created to review two websites I currently use and when I finally clicked the button to publish the post, Blogger asked me to log in and the post was gone into the neverland:(

Now I know that I will either use MS Word to create the actual posts or another program that automatically saves the draft while it is being created.

I definitely would not want to experience such a feeling if there was a greater sense of urgency or something else on the line.

It was a masterpiece that would make a critical difference too and I know it. But my energy level is not high enough right now to attempt to recreate it at this moment.

I guess that it is time for a late lunch or time to boost my glucose levels:)

No comments: