Friday, February 23, 2007

Obama Has Energy While Hillary Looks Cheneyish!

I am glad that I have my roles clearly defined at least in my mind and do not have to make a tough decision in who to finance in their run for president tonight.

But history has taught me enough things about people and appearances to better understand human nature enough to make a solid prediction on who will win the Democratic Party's nomination for president.

I was just looking at some photos of the leading contenders' cross country appearances and fundraising efforts and saw some interesting things.

New York Senator and former First Lady Hillary Clinton suffers from the same problem that crippled former vice-president Al Gore's presidential bid before our nation was raped in broad daylight with the more than a conspiracy of events that happened in Florida 2000:  she is too busy trying to look presidential while it appears stiff, false, and untrustworthy.

I say this whether it is the right, wrong, good, or bad impression of her in spite of her credentials.

I remember seeing a photo of defeated presidential candidate Gore partying like it was 1999 with his hands in the air like he didn't care either on the election night or when the final decisions were made and if enough people saw their genuine warmth and zest for life, they would have gotten and will get more votes and donations.

But the attempt to appear presidential only builds the ranks of those who wish to throw stones without regard to the person's ability.

While I do not want or expect Senator Clinton to appear within the upcoming spring break season dropping it like it's hot, but I would prefer to see her shake the handcuffs and shackles that what would have been the right thing to do in decades past for a more lively persona.  Where is Chelsea in all of this?  Did she not learn anything from her husband and what attracted people to him right or wrong?

In looking at Illinois Senator Barack Obama's photos, he is having a blast and the charisma race is over in his favor hands down at this point.

Notice that I have not gone to the point of addressing the unspoken but visible elephant of race and racism and if American citizens are indeed at the point of electing a black man as president. 

Somehow I had felt as if a black man would finally be elected president after a nationwide toxic and dysfunctional American experience, but I may be right about this point after all.

Yet after looking at the photos and video appearances, the race is for Senator Obama to lose at this point because, Senator Clinton is looking like a before photo for either a spa treatment or cosmetic surgery.

All presidents' hair turn gray while they are in office and especially if they win a second term.  At this rate, I abhor to think of the impact of the stress of the Oval Office on Senator Clinton.

I firmly believe at this point that she would make a grand Vice-President with Senator Barack Obama as the presidential nominee simply for her health alone.  Standing at attention for a self-righteous appearance would drive anyone crazy trying to keep up appearances.

Cheney somehow would look at her and say "I wish I had thought of that!"

With so much on the line, it clearly appears as if the ball to win the White House could be dropped if candidates feel as if this is their only shot.  Right now, it would take skills that I am still having developed to see who has the spirit to "stand down" in order for the Democratic Party to win the White House versus going for the individual win.

Peace!

No comments: