Saturday, April 16, 2005

Norton & Google Don't Get Along Today for some reason

I installed Norton Internet Security after our DSL service was connected.

People will attempt to hack into your computer if you are using a high speed connection without a firewall.

You may think "How can they find me?" but you will be amazed at what the human mind can think of when it wants to.

In adding the extra level of computer security (if ever that is really possible), I temporarily have to disable the program whenever I want to use Gmail or Google today.

This was not the case yesterday and I hope that it resolves itself somehow.

If it does not, it will be ok since the program wants to know how long I want it to be disabled.

If you do not have a firewall, antivirus, and antispam program in place, you are having an unprotected internet experience;)

You will be definitely infected and it is a matter of time and not if you will be.

So get protected as soon as possible!

No comments: