Friday, September 21, 2007

Logic Express 8 Upgrade for $99 Just Turbo Charged My Day!

I installed the LE8 software upgrade after reinstalling my original RAM on my Macbook and have been experimenting with the different instruments this afternoon.

Needless to say that I have a nice, juicy smile on my face!

For only $99 plus tax, the new instruments cannot be beat IMO.

It feels as if the upgrade provides the previous $699 boost to the Logic Pro 7.

There is at least one instrument that I am trying to get the instruments to provide their sounds.  The one with the Legend Organ and other in its chain did not provide any sound.

Any assistance is appreciated in advance.

If you have either Logic Express 6 or 7 (I had LE 7), you will thoroughly enjoy this upgrade.

Peace!

Roney

http://www.myspace.com/seedoflife





No comments: