Saturday, April 21, 2007

My Favorite Music Store: American Musical Supply

Right now I am so pleased with American Musical Supply (http://www.americanmusical.com or AMS) that I cannot express my gratitude.

Their zero percent interest, multiple payment plans have made acquiring music equipment over the years a no-brainer in terms of being a repeat customer.

They do not have an affiliate program that I am aware of, but anytime you need to buy or just feel froggy to buy something that costs over $249.99 (one or multiple items I was recently told), it qualifies for the multiple payment plan.

I even bought my Black Macbook from them without any hesitations when it was released last year.  I was pleasantly surprised to find out that they offer the same terms for computer equipment as well.

I typically will visit local music stores to get a hands on feel any prospective purchases and then buy it from AMS also to benefit from the no tax that has to be paid as well.  This feature saves more than the gas cost required to visit a local store.

Check them out whenever you can!

Peace!

No comments: