Friday, October 19, 2007

Unklejam Is Not Faking the Funk


Unklejam 3
Originally uploaded by unklejam
I discovered a new group through a blog tonight and their sound is just as refreshing as the band's name which pays homage to Funkadelic's 1979 album "Uncle Jam Wants You".

The official Unklejam website is located at:

http://www.unklejam.com


The first CD is scheduled for release this coming Tuesday, October 22nd.

The band is all over the internet on MySpace, Flickr, Bebo, and YouTube, so check them out as soon as you get a chance.

I sent a message to the Tonex group that I started years ago that I thought one band member's moves reminded me of gospel artist Tonex's dance steps:)

You will not regret it if you love the funk, the whole funk, and nothing but the funk!

Peace!

No comments: