Thursday, October 16, 2008

Class Reunion Weight Loss Concierge.com Goes Live!

Today we are releasing for public consumption a home study and support network for people looking to lose weight entitled Class Reunion Weight Loss Concierge.com and the site is already up and running!

My real life story of losing 40 pounds is fully documented and I am still in progress to lose another 20 to 40 pounds especially since I have not done any physical activity to lose the weight.  I went to a kickboxing free class back in April which did help in the long run, but no one has to immediately join a gym in order to lose weight.

Small tweaks to your daily lifestyle is enough to throw your entire mind, body, and soul into a lifestyle to lose any amount of weight that is desired.

There is also an affiliate program for anyone that may be interested in earning money by simply turning people onto the software and course.

A lot of work in terms of memory of what happened went into creating the course and I have already released it from my ego to be a blessing to someone who really needs it more than I do.  Therefore I am not emotionally wrapped up in any short-term victories or defeats through sales, feedback, and anything else that could undermine the entire effort.

But the course works and if it strong enough to work for me at the rate that it did, I am sure that others will be blessed to lose any amount of weight to make going back to their class reunion, a wedding, or any other special occasion a happy moment versus wallowing in self-pity and low self-esteem.

In this light, the entire time line has been a blessed one!

Peace!

No comments: