Monday, April 03, 2006

Thank God for Recovery!

Over the weekend, I found a floppy diskette that apparently has a ton of early music I composed between 1999 and 2001.
 
The finding is significant because the various midi data and music notation can now be saved in a more permanent arrangement and the music can be further reworked since I have better equipment than I did when the songs were first created.
 
My music ministry did not reach the public until 2001 and I have learned that there is a huge difference between composing music with a R&B sound versus creating music tracks with a hip hop style to rap to.
 
Hip hop has more of a war anthem or battle drums as I see it and now that I have rediscovered the tools that had the lyrical stylings to combine with the rhythmic capabilities currently available, there is about to be a substantial advancement musically for me.
 
Thank You Jesus!
 
Peace!

No comments: