Monday, April 18, 2005

World Music and Global Foods Baby!

I have yet to travel to India or Southern Asia although I can get my grub on with Chicken Marsala, Tandoori, and Pad Thai with the best of them;)

There was a local television program that had an Entertainment Tonight vibe but with an Indian twist.

It reviewed the latest Bollywood movies, music, and other entertainment.

People of color enjoy color worldwide and I am no different.

I have seen a shade of red that is on my watchlist for a shirt whenever I discover where to get one.

I know that hip hop and Indian music makes a great combination and there is an online radio station that plays such grooves.


Rediff Radio
is worth a try.

In the meantime, do not be afraid to check out a local Indian restaurant during lunch time and expand your worldwide culinary horizons;)

Better yet, pick up one of the frozen dinners to inexpensively sample some of the foods mentioned above and more at your nearest Kroger or Publix supermarkets.

No comments: