Saturday, April 16, 2005

Personal Benefit of DSL Service

As mentioned before, I considered some other upgrades in technology but decided to wait and allow the year itself to provide the financing instead of going out of pocket.

The DSL service has been refreshing and quite funny in that you really
do not know what you're missing until you lose it and get it back.

The faster speeds seen in libraries and other places are usually taken
for granted at home.

Faster speeds usually mean for me that I can find what I want quickly
without possibly forgetting it while multitasking between multiple
windows while a slow connection finally uploads the page;)

But with the larger monitor bought last year, new external hard drive
picked up last week, and a better desk and chair, I am content to grow
and move further into the year.

No comments: