Saturday, April 09, 2005

Cell Phone to Blog Delay Has Improved Today!

The time delay in creating a blog entry from my cell phone has improved today although I did not take note of the exact time.

One thing that sending a blog entry from my cell phone has allowed me to do is to create very short blog entries and modify them later on the website directly.

Before I just created the blog entry on the website or did not create it at all.

The very short entries are sent from my phone and the longer entries started on my phone and were expanded while being online.

To create longer entries directly, just add your other e-mail addresses to your blog's settings (under members within Blogger.com) and send the messages from whatever e-mail software or website that you normally use.

Remember to add the links for any websites as you edit the untitled blog entries and give the blog entry a name or subject header.

No comments: