Friday, May 13, 2005

Google Acquires Yet Another Company!

I just read that Google has acquired another company for its social networking capabilities via cell phones.

Dodgeball.com is the name of the company and I just signed up with my first and last name.

Since I am already an Orkut member, it will be interesting to see how the two entities are connected within Google.

If you have not already, definitely check out Google Maps for any maps and directions that are needed.

I extensively use Yahoo! Maps and just saw a very cool map on Google's site this evening.

Google also has satellite photos associated with their service and it works although the photo of our Mableton home was off by a few houses.

I could see our house within the photo though. But the street address did not point to our house exactly.

If you would like to receive an invitation for any of the Google services, just leave a comment and I will oblige.

Peace!

No comments: