Monday, June 16, 2008

Zoo Atlanta Provoked Nightmare!

I had a nightmare shortly after our Zoo Atlanta visit last week. I was watching two snake handlers having some type of drinking contest to attract a crowd.

One had African tribal paint on his face while the other one was Indian. The snake handler with the face paint made some type of counter clockwise motion with his glass around his face and pretended to be bitten in his neck by the drink.

Then it was my immediate turn to hold a rubber, water hose. Someone looked in the end of the hose that I was holding and saw that it was a King Cobra inside.

I then dropped the rubber, water hose:(

My reaction was so real that I said "Ooh" out loud or "Umph".

Immediately I had to get up and go to the bathroom:)

Needless to say, dropping the water hose with the King Cobra inside ended the nightmare before things got any worse:)

There has been nothing laughter with everyone that has heard this nightmare of mine:)

No comments: