Friday, May 12, 2006

1st Pay Day in New Job and Going Solo Out of Initial Training Next Week

I have just finished the initial training for a financial services company with offices in Alpharetta, GA and the experience has been great.
 
The first payday just occurred and each new employee is going solo with our customer base next week.  More experienced personnel will be available as needed.
 
It is Mother's Day weekend, a festival is taking place within downtown Atlanta, and I am currently scheduled to conduct a house blessing and teach Sunday School as well.
 
Clearly God has been blessing us richly and deeply in 2006 as we took steps to not confine ourselves but to proactively share the blessings that we have been blessed with.
 
Since there is little time for rest, I hope to go to sleep at the same time our daughters will be tucked in and grab needed ZZZZZs for myself.
 
Although I could be a little more tired than I currently feel right now, I know without a doubt that we are being blessed.
 
Have a great weekend and do something special for the mothers that are near you.
 
Peace!

No comments: