Saturday, June 18, 2005

Sleep Does A Body Good

I went to bed last night at 9 p.m. shortly after putting our daughters to sleep. I have not felt this fresh in the morning in a long time.

Wyteria was working last night.

We used to have a doctrine of 'going to sleep when the baby is asleep' with Rachel that we got away from since Rachel (our oldest) sleeps fewer hours than Hailey (our youngest).

But I think that I will return to the doctrine on the nights Wyteria is working.

I mentioned to Wyteria this morning "Staying up to 10 and 11 at night is not going to cut it when the two girls are likely to wake up before 8 a.m. and keep you going for the rest of the day nonstop".

"If TiVo does not get whatever is on tv, then it won't be gotten";))

The funny thing is that I could still go for another hour of sleep;)

No comments: