Friday, June 03, 2005

My Music Preferences from an online quiz

Based upon an online quiz just taken, the following table shows my music preferences. The list to choose from was rather limited in my opinion.

There were no gospel artists (urban contemporary or CCM) mentioned at all.

I did not have MTV while in high school and there was a MTV-like service called "Rock World" that most of us saw music videos during college.

BET was watched whenever I had the chance.

One funny note is that at our apartment complex during my senior year, cable channels would come in free until it rained;)

I guess that the individual artists and groups that I selected were based upon those that I felt that I would not leave a concert if they were performing;)

Peace!





Your Taste in Music:


80's R&B: Highest Influence
90's Hip Hop: Highest Influence
90's R&B: Highest Influence
Old School Hip Hop: Highest Influence
R&B: Highest Influence
80's Rock: Medium Influence
Dance: Medium Influence
Hip Hop: Medium Influence
Progressive Rock: Medium Influence
80's Pop: Low Influence
90's Alternative: Low Influence
90's Pop: Low Influence
Classic Rock: Low Influence
Country: Low Influence
Ska: Low Influence

No comments: