Friday, November 11, 2005

Yahoo! 360 Pulls Info From Everywhere!

Within this day and age, you will go crazy thinking that you can remain any past levels of privacy.
 
With RSS feeds, Google, and even the search engine that Yahoo operates, you cannot remain a hermit within the 21st century any longer.
 
So with this in mind, I am going on the offensive and create as much content as possible.
 
I'm keeping my birthday suit private though;)
 
I do like the way Yahoo! 360 is able to help one keep friends and family updated with as many interests that you would like to share.
 
With the open source philosophy, you can definitely write once and publish everywhere.
 
Let's see what happens!  This blog entry is being sent from my Gmail account and most entries will since e-mail is one of the best ways to create blog entries in my opinion.  It should appear on my Yahoo 360 blog if the remote capability works right.
 
 
Peace!

No comments: